Sunday, July 25, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Alena

 


Hey everyone!  It's Alena with  layout for Sunday Sketch.

 Here's a look at the sketch this week:




And here's what I came up with using the store's new products.



In the photos, my son is doing his favorite job - watering the garden.


 For embellishments, I used these beautiful flowers fussy cut out of patterned paper "Reaching Out" by Jen Hadfield, new puffy stickers "Hello Sunshine".



 There are scattered stars in the sketch. I replaced them with round emoticons, which I cut out with a round hole punch from patterned paper. 


Well, then it is time for you be inspired by the sketch to create a page of your own.  Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.  I cannot wait to see what you create with this sketch.




No comments:

Post a Comment