Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Lory



Hey friends! How are you? Happy Sunday!  It's Lory  here with you today, and I'm happy to share my take on this week's Sunday Sketch challenge.  Citrus Twist always has the best sketches and this one is no exception!  I love the little details included and enjoy altering them to fit my crafty style, my ideas! This Time I wanted to adapt it to a Life Cratfed spread. 

Here's a look at the sketch:



Here's my take on the sketch:



I chose to convert the sketch and create a layout in my Life Crafted album.  I literally adore all those tiny details I can inserti into my little pages, they give me so much joy the  I create and they help me to to add meaning to my pages and photos.  I started from a white background and then I firstly added some stripes of papers on the top. they are taken from some 4x6 journaling cards of the past kits on the left page and on the right page I played and had a lot of fun using many different little phrases stickers from May release

The details make difference I think ;) Then I added the squares on the right page filino the spaces with hearts, stamps , frames and pictures, everything you see is from the beautiful products of Citrus Twist, I am always so in love with every little piece, there is nothing to do, I am in love! I used two little pics and the third one on the left. 

Two complete all I used the wonderful, gorgeous, so full of meaning and so perfect stamps! I LOVE THEM TO PIECES!





I hope you found some inspiration today and will create a layout or a pocket page spread or a life crafted spread based on the sketch! Be sure to share your project with us on Instagram using the hashtag #citrustwistkits, in our Facebook group as well.  We can't wait to see what you create!


Love, Lory




No comments:

Post a Comment