Saturday, May 29, 2021

3 To Inspire with Alena

 


Hey friends!  Alena here today with this week's 3-To-Inspire challenge.

Here are this week's 3 prompts:

Make a cluster

Use a round photo.

Use at least two flowers.


Today is the birthday of me and my youngest son, so this spread is about us.



I like to use round photos. This time the photo was cut into two parts. A larger piece of the photo  are located on the right page and there are a minimum of embellishments on it. On the right-hand page, I created a cluster of flowers and die-cuts that are included in the sets Summertime Florals Ephemera and  Florals Heats & Tags Ephemera.



 For the title, I used awesome chipboard alphabet stickers. To create a birthday mood, I decided to add gold chipboard stars.  At the end, the white background was filled with chaotic machine sewing and splashes of yellow paint. And I like the result!

 Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.


Alena



No comments:

Post a Comment