Thursday, March 29, 2018

Traveler's Notebook with Candace

Hello CTK friends!  It is full blown spring and I wanted to create a fun traveler's notebook spread to celebrate.  

I took a fun photo of my little guy going down a big inflatable slide.  I loved the look of pure joy on his face.  He was SO happy!  I wanted the spread to be bright, colorful and reflect the joy in the photo.

To start the spread I printed a full page photo on the left side.  For the right side I used the sunshine stamp and stamped it out in various colors that coordinated with the puffy stars in the kits. 
I loved all the sentiments in this month's stamp sets.  I used a few sentiments from each of the sets and stamped them under the stamped sun bursts.  Finally, for the fun embellishments, I added the coordinating puffy stars.  I love how cute it looks!




How can you get creative with the fun stamp sets this month?  I love how versatile they are and perfect for any of your projects!  You can check them out in the new shop!  Thanks for stopping by!

Candace











No comments:

Post a Comment