Monday, March 26, 2018

Pocket Life with Candace

Hello CTK friends Candace here today to share a fun pocket life spread using the March "Lemon Drop" kit.  This month the kit is packed with so many fun goodies!  With so many fun embellishments to chose from it helps spreads to come together in a snap because everything looks great!



As usual I started my spread with laying out my photos.  Next, I found cards and patterned paper that complimented my photos and overall theme for the week. 





My favorite part of creating a spread is adding in all the fun embellishments.  The Here + There collection was perfect to fit my theme for the week.






All the colors in the kit match and coordinate seamlessly and help to create a nice balanced spread. 



I was SO excited to see my favorite alpha stickers in the kit this month, in black! YES!  I added the days of the week to various photos around the spread. 





I knew that I had to use as many stamps as I could from the Camera stamp set this month.  I adore this stamp set!  



I loved the marketing card so much that I had to figure out a way to incorporate it into the spread this week.  

This was such a fun spread to put together!  I always look forward to creating with the CTK kits.  I love the perfectly coordinated kits, lots of embellishments and awesome stamps!  What will you create with the Lemon Drop kits this month?!

Candace







No comments:

Post a Comment