Friday, March 30, 2018

PL Challenge with Adele

What's up scrappy peeeeps?!

I hope you've had a lovely week and are ready for the weekend! Today I have a little photo-centred PL Challenge for you to help spark some extra mojo in your pocket page process.


My challenge for you is:

1. Use a collage of photos and embellish the photo 9can be 3"x4" or 4"x6" size)
2. Use some black and white photos
3. Use a screenshot of something (eg. from social media, text messages, google searches etc)


I love to play with different photo sizes and combinations to create some interest in my pages. I use the Project Life app to create my photo collages. The small embellies included in the PL Kit each month, like puffy shapes, are perfect for adding a little something to your photos. 


Adding screenshots to your PL is another way to tell the story of your week/month. I love to include my friend's posts of their adventures overseas, inspiring quotes I find online, or text messages of funny moments between my family and I. I can't wait to see what screenshots you include this month!


Collages are a great way to combine photos from the same moment. By doing so, you can tell a little more of the story - like here I captured the different faces Archie pulls when he's ready to play chasey. 


I have recorded a video for you showing my full process! I hope you enjoy it!

Adele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment