Saturday, March 31, 2018

3 To Inspire

Hello, beautiful people!  Jordan here today with the last post of March!  Say what?!  I can't believe how fast this month has gone.  

I have for you today a 3 To Inspire.  For this project I used the gorgeous, March "Lemon Drop" Scraboook Kit along with the March Embellishment Kit.  Unfortunately, these kits are sold out, but I hope you still use these prompts to inspire you to use another of our gorgeous Citrus Twist kits!  

Your 3 prompts today are:
1. Create a border around your layout by layering a patterned paper behind a solid.
2. Layer!  I'd love to see you layer several papers, tags, embellishments, etc behind your photo and challenge you to layer another element, as I have done here with the labels.
3. Use a flair.  Or three.  Or whatever suits your fancy.  :)


I really loved the clean-ness of layering a black and white pattern behind the stark white cardstock.  This kit is so very colorful and I felt the colors really popped against the classic black and white.

Behind my photo I layered 3 papers and two of the tags from the ephemera pack.  Layering adds such visual interest and depth to a page and really draws the eye to your photo.

Here I continued layering by stacking two of the labels from the cut apart sheet.  One on which I wrote the location and the other on which I stamped the date.  That wild + free banner was a favorite of mine from the sticker pack, so I had to "hang" it somewheret!

The flair pack this month was such a treasure!  I can see myself using every single one of them on future layouts.  Flair is something I tend to hoard, so if you're like me, tear open that package and use them!!  They add great dimension to a page!

I love that Citrus Twist includes a stamp set in their subscriptions.  The smaller stamps are perfect for filling in little corner clusters. 
 That's it.  I hope this inspires you to create something beautiful today!  If you do, please share it with us on Instagram.  Don't forget to hashtag #citrustwistkits.  Or pop in and say hi over on Facebook

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Easter weekend! 

See you in April! :)

xo, Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment