Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sunday Sketch


Hello and welcome to this week's edition of Citrus Twist's Sunday Sketch Challenge!  Today we are lucky to have our April Guest Designer, Angie Gutshall, here to inspire us with her beautiful take on this week's sketch:

Happy Sunday!!  Today I have a fun sketch to share with lots of layers.  I love sketches because they get the creative ideas flowing.  I will sometimes just look at a sketch to get a base for my layout then just do my own thing from there. 

Here is your sketch:



And here is my take on the sketch using the new April Main "Santorini" Scrapbook Kit and just a couple pieces from the Embellishment Kit.



Here are some close ups.  I had fun cutting out the leaves from the Pink Fresh paper and adding the enamel dots just helped pop the black and white. The die cuts in this month's kit couldn't have been more perfect for scrapping my sewing project.





Now it's your turn! To play along with these week's Sunday Sketch Challenge, create a layout based off of today's sketch, upload it to our gallery with the date of the challenge (4/3) in the title, and you will be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to be used in the CTK Store!

1 comment: