Sunday, July 23, 2023

Sunday Sketch with Marsha



Hey, CTK friends! It's Marsha here today, and I'm sharing a layout for Sunday Sketch. I love creating with sketches and was excited to use this one as a jumping-off point for my project!

Here's a look at the sketch:




This sketch is in an 8.5x11 format, but converting it to a Life Crafted album spread was easy by separating the design down the middle of the page.

Here's my layout:


This month's Going Places Digitals were perfect for this spread, documenting a recent photo. I began by printing digital papers from the Going Places Kit and the Travelogue 23 digitals to use for the page. Next, I fussy cut frames from the digital paper. I rotated the sketch, added my photo to the right side of the layout, and did a bit of layering with the frames and die-cuts from the Summertime Florals ephemera. The Yellow to Pink Fade Alphabet Puffy Stickers worked well for the title.


I followed the sketch and layered the frames in a diagonal across the spread. A die-cut floral from the Summertime Florals ephemera was perfect for adding interest behind the frames. 


To complete the page, I added some stamping with the Travelite Stamp and added my journaling to one of the frames.


I hope you are inspired to create a layout based on this week's sketch! Happy creating!

xo,



No comments:

Post a Comment