Saturday, July 8, 2023

3-TInspire with Traci

 





Hey friends! Traci here with you today with the 3-To-Inspire challenge!  I'm using my recent oh-so-simple page as inspiration for today's challenge!

My 3:
1. 3 Square Photos
2. A Title that's made from stamps AND stickers
3. Journaling directly on your background paper.

I wanted to work WITH this glorious background paper (I printed 2 copies and flipped one horizontally to get this look) instead of against it, so everything I created on this page was with that thought in mind!

The journaling and title move with the rainbow arches, except the where I have my photos, and the "Wild Child" portion of the title anchors my photos similarly to the way a cloud would anchor the rainbow!

I encourage you to try something like this today! Keep it Simple & Sweet!

Process Video:




No comments:

Post a Comment