Sunday, September 12, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Patricia

 


Hello CTK Friends!  I hope all of you are well.  I love these Sunday Sketches because I can either be inspired to create exactly as it is or I can be inspired by what I see.  For today's sketch, I turned it to the left to fit in the Heidi Swapp Storyline Chapters album.


I decided to gain inspiration from the layers under the photo by punching out small tags from the Jen Hadfield Reaching Out Paper Pad from the shop.  The colors from the pad go great with the September goodies!


For the left side, I gained the inspiration from the top of the sketch and the right side with the layered piece having a notebook edge to it.  I just punched my edge of the pattern paper, trimmed it and layered September Ephemera over it.  For the journaling part of the sketch, I used a September Ephemera tag.


I still have layers of the ephemera, puffy stickers, the photos, and a little fussy cutting from the Jen Hadfield pattern paper pad all inspired by the sketch.  The last detail I added was the True Life V2 stamp.


Hope you are inspired by the Sunday Sketch and maybe you want to try taking the inspiration and changing it up a bit.  Happy Creating! 



No comments:

Post a Comment