Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Lory

 




Happy Sunday everyone!

How are you? The last days of September to dive in the super autunnale month of October and I can't wait to participate in one of the beautiful crafts iniziative to tell the October Stories using one of the beautiful Citrus Twist albums and the amazing october products! Stay tunnel!

Ok let's go! I'm going to show you the page I have created for this Sunday Sketch, so clean, so dreamy so airy sketch! In love with it and as always I have done some little changes ;P

This is the Sketch.


And this is my page :)



As you can see I have a little changed position of the center block of the sketch on the left side of the page. I have mixed a lot of previous Citrus Twist kits leftovers creating a lovely background for the picture I chose, to have more contrast I decided to print the picture in black and white. 

Love the result, the contrast of the picture with the bright colors of the papers.

Before to place my picture bloc I used some colors and a stencil to create a very soft watercolor background, I choose the yellow for this.

Some drops of black ink here and there and some drops o white acrylic ink. Love the effect they give!

Once I did the basic I started decorative my page so following the sketch, using the tag "loving" , the flower, the word " wonder", many beautiful phrase stamps from the gorgeous Citrus Twist stamps, and a puffy sticker from the September embellishments!

Here some close ups of my page:)




Hope you like the page and I can't wait to see what you will do with it :)

The main rule is : Have fun!

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Love, Lory




No comments:

Post a Comment