Saturday, September 4, 2021

3-to-Inspire with Nathalie

 


Hello there!

Nathalie with you today with  this week's 3-to Inspire challenge.  Finally the weather is slowly changing here, that means that we are able to enjoy the outdoors a bit more.   So, today, I am using this week's three prompts and a mix of our complete September release to create my project.   Here are this week's prompts:

  1. Go bold/large with your photos
  2. Use a digital file
  3. Create an insert
Here is what I have created:




I had fun with all the gorgeous September kits, exclusives and digital files, and created a compound spread.




I used two large photos (5"x8") for the background of my page.   All I had to do is perforate the holes for the binding and added the simple script words, from the September ephemera, and some of the new enamel dots.








For my insert, I  pulled a piece of the specialty acetate paper from the Add-on kit (Paige Evans) and cut it to 4"x7".  I layered one of the August journal cards, with some of the September ephemera with the photo.   The small tag and paper clip are from my stash but just bring texture to the page.





 I added a few more pieces of ephemera from the Add on kit to add a bit of interest to the back of the acetate piece. Then added the foam adhesive sentiment with it.




I did not want to hide the details of the photos. So, I created a small pocket behind the second large photo.   The new 6"x8" digital ledger papers are a great way to add lots of journaling in one place.   I simply added my story on the laptop, and print it all together.  I fussy cut the small element from the digital element cut apart to the top of the ledger and slid it in the pocket.






I love how this spread turned out.  The September release is gorgeous and filled with beautiful products that will help you document your days.   Remember to share any project you create for this week's challenge with us

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment