Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Alena



 Hey everyone!  It's Alena with  layout for Sunday Sketch.

 Here's a look at the sketch this week:

And here's what I came up with using the store's new products.


For this layout, I chose Pinkfresh Studio "Happy Bloom" collection paper, floral die-cuts and  dies, which are now available in the store


For the title, I again used Hello Sunshine puffy phrases.

For embellishments, I used The Good Life chipboard stickers,  new Hearts puffy stickers "Hello Sunshine" and pieces of the new We Go ephemera.

When layout was almost ready, I decided to add small accents using Enamel dots and machine stitching.


Well, then it is time for you be inspired by the sketch to create a page of your own.  Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.  I cannot wait to see what you create with this sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment