Monday, March 9, 2020

Pocket Life with March Life Crafted Weekender | Patricia


Hello CTK Friends!  This is Patricia using the new March Weekender Life Crafted kit in my 6x8 pocket pages.  I pulled out lots of the fun new items available both in the kit and available digitally to create a colorful and fresh spread documenting highlights of the month of May.


I first picked a title card from the kit, then trimmed one of the labels from the 4x6 card in the kit, to adhere the new gold puffy alphas to it.  I stapled that in the center with a daisy die cut tucked under it.


The next pocket has a full-size 3x4 photo.  I always love the stamps and little details from the die cuts, and easily found a cluster to stamp and add to my photo.


The 4x6 card on the bottom left, I wanted to keep simple with journaling, but I had a lot of journaling.  That is when I turn to the digital elements available with the new kits.  I could add a lot journaling while keeping it small.  I added it with more kit contents to create a cluster in the center.  LOVE the new Weekend Life stamp with that file tab!  So many possibilities!


My pockets on the right are 6-2x2 and 1-4x6.  I filled four of the 6 2x2 pockets with photos to fit, and then trimmed one of the kit 3x4 cards to fit in the other two.  


The kit contents were perfect colors and saying to add to my photos.  Some I kept simple and some like this 4x6 photo, I added a lot to it since it had negative space.  The trimmed pattern paper from the kit, helps to fill in that space of the photo and bring attention to the subject.


For the middle 2x2 card, I used a blank part of the same 3x4 card I used in the top pocket, so that I could stamp ADVENTURES GATHERINGS GOALS.  Then stapled and adhered a die cut and puffy heart to it.


Very simple spread with a lot of memories packed into it, but still light and fresh.  The kits are so easy to get this look!  Hope you get yours soon and share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment