Friday, March 20, 2020

Life Crafted with Marivi



Hi everyone
Today I am here with two projects, using Weekender Kit and the Life crafted album.
For this first project I have used a couple of cards and different papers.



I use one of the cards as the title of this layout.


With some dies I have made circles and stars that I have then sewn into a banner. I have added puffy hearts and sequins.
To finish a stamped label.



For the second project I have included two photos, one on each page, one in black and white and one in color.


I have printed several sentences on paper and then I have cut and pasted them on the first page, above the photo, I have also splashed with a little ink.
In part of a label ,I have written down the date.


On the protective page, the larger photo with a small decoration, and in the small pocket a flower pael with the other part of the label with different phrases, handwritten and stamped.






Happy Friday!

Marivi






No comments:

Post a Comment