Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday Sketch with Nikki


Hello Citrus Twist Kits Fans,

Nikki here with a inspiration for a scrapbook layout which I created with this week´s Sunday Sketch and the March Life Crafted Kit. Here is the sketch:


I love that the striped layout creates a lot of room for creativity. It is so versatile and you can freely combine the axes.


This is my version of implementing the sketch. As you can see, I have reinterpreted the stripes and replaced the three-way combination of the photos with bags in which a photo and the journaling have their place.




For the stripes in the background, I randomly cut a pattern paper into stripes so that they are crooked. This makes the background a little more lively and you can also work with smaller papers.



The bags were created from the journal cards. I sewed the stripes in the background and the bags with the sewing machine. The seams give the layout a certain something :)



After the base was finished, I cut the cards for into the pockets. With the Puffy Stickers, Alpha Stickers and Die Cuts I then decorated everything and finished the layout.

I hope you enjoyed the little inspiration for the sunday sketch and motivated you to get creative yourself. I am glad that you stopped by and we will see us again soo.

No comments:

Post a Comment