Friday, May 25, 2018

PL Challenge with Adele

Hi lovelies!

I have been steam rolling through some PL pages lately and have really been enjoying trying to use as much of each month's kit as possible before the next month's arrives! There's so many awesome goodies packed into each month's kits that I always have a plethora of embellishments, papers and cards to choose from.


I often feel a little overwhelmed when I get my latest monthly goodies because there's so many rad choices of what to use! It's nice to sometimes have a challenge to focus your design choices and not get too dazzled by all the pretties.


This month, I challenge you to incorporate the following three elements into your PL page (or if you want that extra challenge, into a layout!):

1. "Ghost" stamping (repeatedly stamping without re-inking);
2. A colour that is not your typical "go to" colour;
3. Digital journaling on a photo before printing.


I love challenging myself to include a small subtle difference in my pages to give my scrappy mojo an extra boost. I don't often reach for green, but decided to try to embrace it a little this week hehe!!


I love the final look of my page, the teeny little details and handwritten journal spread amongst the hints of green and stamping.


I've create a fun little process video of this page too, so grab your latest kit and get scrappy with me!

Adele




No comments:

Post a Comment