Sunday, May 27, 2018

Sunday Sketch with Veera

It's Sunday and that means a new weekly sketch!



This sketch is fun and gives a possibility to use two photos. As I normally use only one photo per layout I thought I show you how you can do that also with this sketch.


Instead of using two photos I used one photo and one square card from May ephemera pack. This way I have two fairly same size elements as my main focus point. I followed the sketch fairly closely as I really liked the elements in the sketch.





Now it's your turn!  To play along with this week's sketch and to be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK Store,  create a layout based off of this week's sketch and upload it to the CTK Facebook group with today's date (05/27) in the description. Can't wait to see what you all come up with!!

1 comment: