Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Tell me astory with flowers with Laetitia

Hi everyone, it's Laetitia. I'm so happy to meet you today on the Citrus Twist Kit blog. I propose a 12x12 layout with the kit scrapbooking of November. A kit with a lovely combo of colors and a wide choice of embellishments. I really like the diversity and the number of die-cut that includes this kit. These are my favorite embellishments! With chipboards and cork pieces :)


Here is a little zoom on the wonderful die-cut. What I also like is that they are Citrus Twist products, exclusive.


For this layout, I used a white cardstock included in the kit and I pasted the pink and yellow striped paper on the top and I made a reminder with a band on the bottom. Then I chose to put my photos in the center by sliding below the pretty Citrus Twist tags.


To decorate, I added chipboards, die cut and pretty cork leaves.


I really like little golden pieces, like this branch found in the kit.


On the bottom of the page I added several labels and some stitches and I stamped in black "beautiful. crushingly so." And I added a floral paper in the corner, at the top left of my layout.


I hope you like this layout and that it gives you ideas ^^

Have a lovely day.

Laetitia

No comments:

Post a Comment