Friday, January 9, 2015

Pocket Life with Olya

Hello, friends and happy Friday!
By the time this blog post goes live I will be on my way to Anaheim for CHA! *insert ten happy faces here!* Our Citrus Twist team will be bringing you lots of photo coverage from the trade show, so be sure to follow along here and on Instagram. :)
But let's get to January's Pocket Life pages! I have to say that this month was my most favorite kit ever. I adore Amy Tangerine's Stitched line and I loved coordinating it with our embellishments and exclusive papers. This year I'm trying out the 6x8 Pocket Life style and here's my 2015 title page.
Like I mentioned earlier, those papers are a dream. And puffy stickers are ever so squishy and cute. I almost hoarded them instead of actually using them. You know how it goes with pretty embellishments, right?
Here is part one of my January spread. I think that "Bright Happy You" card is perfect for the new year and all the exciting new joys and promises it brings.
This is a full spread, showing the back of the title page. I realized, after I took these photos, that my tiny staples are showing through the clear pockets, so I think I might add a little yellow heart embellishment there to keep them hidden.

And here is the part two of my January spread.

 Left hand side is all about the coffee. When I saw that tiny coffee sticker I instantly knew it was going to be 'featured' so-to-speak somewhere on a journaling card. I mean, look at it, it's adorable coffee cup puffy sticker!
And the right hand side, featuring lots of gold vellum.
Close ups of the pages for you.
And here are your (hand-drawn) sketches :)
Hope all have a wonderful, creative weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment