Saturday, January 3, 2015

Kit Love with Michelle

Hello and welcome to this month's installment of Kit Love where I showcase some of my favorites from the beautiful January Main and Embellishment kits.

Untitled
I don't know about you, but Crate Paper's new line Kiss, Kiss was love at first sight. And these tags from Kiss, Kiss are adorable. The gold touches are perfect.
Untitled
I am a big fan of cork and We R Memory Keepers took them to a new level.
Untitled
Hello beautiful brads, rose gold alphas, and gold glittered Thickers.

Untitled
Lots of possiblities here with the fabric strip, stamps, and wood veneer!
Untitled
From the Fields of Gold Main Kit, I really found myself liking these die cuts from Gossamer Blue.
Untitled
This month was my first time using these organizing trays from Iris and I had to share what all the embellies looked like all organized and ready for me to play with :).

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Well, what do you think? Are you as excited as I was to start playing with January's kits?? If you are still wanting to see more, head on over to the gallery to see what the Citrus Twist Design Team did with the kits.  Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment