Friday, October 24, 2014

Pocket Life with April

Hi CTKers!  April here to share my Pocket Life Week 34.

To be honest, the colors from this month's kit were out of my comfort zone, but I have to say, I ended up really LOVING the kit.  I think part of it has to do with the fact that I don't typically gravitate toward such warmer colors like oranges, but I thought this kit was very nicely coordinated.  Thanks Trina!

And just as a weird coincidence, the tint of my photos this week ended up being more orange-y than usual because of the lighting at the restaurants we were at, so I thought most of my photos matched the kit well!

DSCN5130_800_CTK

Left side - This week, I had dinner with my girlfriends and I found out that I failed my one hour glucose test and had to take the three hour test later in the week.  Luckily, I passed the three hour test!

DSCN5134_800

Detail shots:

DSCN5137_800

DSCN5136_800

Right side - A birthday dinner for my cousin and the hubs going to the beer fest with some friends.

DSCN5139_800

Detail shots:

DSCN5141_800

I made a simple flip-up pocket this week by just adding washi tape across the top of the pocket!

DSCN5142_800

DSCN5143_800

Oh, and before I forget, here are your sketches:


Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments: