I love the sea & summer, drinking coffee, pink things, funny people and my camera. I like watching tv series and taking naps on the couch.
1. How long have you been scrapbooking and why did you start?Three years ago, I came across a scrapbooking video and it caught my eye.When i realised what it was about,I felt that I had to give it a shot.Not to document my life or anything like that.I reallyneeded to create something beautiful since I've always liked making things.I now know that it was meant to be.
2. How would you describe your scrapbooking style?
I don't know if there is a name for my style. I like empty space, small embellishments, simple design and lots of pink!
3. What scrapbookers have influenced you most?
My all time favorite scrapper was and still is Rachel Menig. But I realized that inspiration for each one of us is a combination of lots of different works of many different crafty hands.
4. What is your favorite thing about kit clubs?
The theme is that I don't have a craft room. I "own" a small corner in our living room. Plus I have a baby climbing everywhere all day long. All of my supplies are safely stored in boxes ,locked drawers etc. So it's a real headache having to dig into many different boxes for gathering supplies, not to mention that leaving everything as it is (eg a total mess) is not an option. But with kits, things are completely different. I open the box, (no need to remember where is what) and when I want to stop I put everything right back in. Paradise!
5. What are your 5 favorite scrapbooking items?
- Gold Heidi Swap color shine(in love)
- Enamel dots
- Roller Date Stamp by Shimelle(the day comes first... yay)
- Wood Veneers
6. How would you describe the Citrus Twist September kit and what do you enjoy most about it?
The September kit is soft and dreamy. I loved the pinks, the golds and the mints. It's colorful but subtle and sweet. For me it is like the perfect farewell to summer. A kit to scrap the last summer photos. I think that it is exactly what I would fill my cart with! Thank you CTK :)
So, like I said before, I have a small corner in our living room to call my scrap space. This is it:
And this is a sneak of what I created with the September kit.
**You can win one of Elena's favorite things by leaving her a comment/question below in comments.**