Friday, November 11, 2022

Life Crafted Friday with Lory

 

Hey there everyone!

It's Friday ohhh yesss! Friday means weekend and so I hope for me time, craft time and quality time with family and friends. I love this period of the year, the first cold, the evening at home, watching a Christmas movie... already.. yes already to me ;) a blanket and soft lights in the background!

I love the evening, that time of the day when the silence comes in the home and I can close my eyes and have a deep breathe and think about how much I am thankful and lucky to live the life I live.

So the pages you will see are all about the everyday blessing and adventures. Those little moments that In love so much!

So let me show you my pages for today's blog post ;) I am in love with the autumn stories and colors.


My first idea was a dream catcher but when I don't have what I want to do something like I want I go ahead and see where the creative flow takes me. So in the end I created a sort of branch full of stitched leaves and gems, the puffy stickers were a perfect way to fill my branch.

Let me share some close up pictures. I have used the beautiful November Gather Mini kit  and the Changing season Puffy Stickers .






I love love love so much those little details to tell my everyday stories! To complete my pages I have used a digital journal 3x4 card where I wrote down the story to remember.



You find all these beauties in the shop together the gorgeous Stamps that I use in my pages always! They are the final touch :)

Hope you like these pages and they will inspire you to preserve your memories. For more inspirational ideas follow us on Instagram  and our Facebook group:)

Have a wonderful weekend 

Love, Lory




No comments:

Post a Comment