Sunday, November 7, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Alena

 




Hey everyone!  It's Alena with  layout for Sunday Sketch.


 Here's a look at the sketch this week:



And here's what I came up with using Merry&Bright Christmas Kit.



In the photo, my youngest son in his first Christmas days.


I chose some gorgeous sheets of paper with a 6x8 pattern and layered them. So that the embellishments do not merge with the patterned paper, I added a piece of vellum.




In the lower right corner I have put together a composition of pieces of Ephemera and fussy cut elements. 



To fill the empty space a little, I decided to add some white sequins.


Well, then it is time for you be inspired by the sketch to create a page of your own.  Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.  I cannot wait to see what you create with this sketch.



No comments:

Post a Comment