Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Flourish layout with Laetitia

Hi everyone, so happy to meet you today with a newlayout and the wonderful February kit. I love her vintage side with the Maggie Holmes Flourish Collection and the book page piece with the music score partition specially unearthed for the kit.


As usual I opted for a white background that I covered half with pretty printed paper. For the title I completely fell for the phrase in vellum included in the ephemera Crate Paper pack of the kit.

Around the photo I added pretty stickers of embellishments kits. The photo has been pasted on 2 labels contained in the kit. There are many in the ephemera pack and I love it.


On the right I chose to add several small labels to give a vintage side. I sewed them together and added more stitches on the yellow paper.


I hope you like this layout and give you ideas ;) I give you appointment next month in a spring atmosphere! Xoxo
Laetitia

1 comment: