Thursday, July 7, 2016

Scrapbook layout with Veera

I’m super excited to share my first project as a Citrus Twist Creative Team member here on the blog. My name is Veera and I’m a scrapbooker from Finland. I live together with my husband who is my high school (or actually middle school) sweetheart. About three years ago I fell in love with scrapbooking and I haven’t looked back since! Scrapbooking combines photographing, creativity and memory-keeping perfectly. I just love to make pretty things!

For this layout I wanted to use the Citrus Twist Kits exclusives from the July 2016 "Driftwood" Scrapbook Kit. The exclusive paper "Criss Cross" was one of my favorite papers from the kit and it went perfectly together with the blue alphas. 

  
I wanted to create a title that would go around the picture. The title is one of the biggest design elements on this layout. The title also helps to create some movement to the layout as by reading the full title you will glance around the whole layout.


To finish off the layout I added labels from the exclusive paper ephemera sheet together with mist splatters and few Nuvo Chrystal Drops.


I hope you liked my first layout here on the blog! I can’t wait to share more and see what you create with the July kits!

-Veera

No comments:

Post a Comment