Saturday, November 18, 2023

3 To Inspire with Jennie Garcia

 


Hey Citrus Twist Friends! This is Jennie with the 3 to Inspire challenge for this week! 

The first prompt is to use a simple stamp to create a cool background. I used gold ink and the Mischief & Mayhem Stamp Set to stamp stars on the photo. It's better to use this method when the background is only one color. If the background is busy, the details will be lost and overshadowed by the elements on the photo. 

The second prompt is to document current trends of the moment or a specific age. I remember my niece and my oldest kid reading a lot of Dork Diaries books at this age and now that my little one is 10 she is reading the same books! I also added a postcard from a subscription box from a movie that recently came out. You can also add these trends with screenshots from online shops or photos of store aisles. 


Your third prompt is to embrace randomness. Throw cohesiveness and the cookie cutter aesthetic out of the window. Life is random, and this spread will reflect that! I have so many colors and stories in these pages! I wouldn't have it any other way. 
The journaling cards are from the Change Is Beautiful
To recap, here are the three prompts:
1) Use a simple stamp to create a cool background.
2) Document current trends.
3) Embrace randomness. 

We would love to see what you make! Share it in the Citrus Twist Kits Fan Facebook Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment