Saturday, June 3, 2023

3-to-Inspire with Desiree Lamar




Hello, my crafty friends! it's has been a while so I am certainly excited to be here with this week's 3-to-Inspire challenge.

Here are my 3 picks:

2. tags
3. patterned paper



Here's what I came up with. I love that I was able to fit five pictures and journaling in my spread using those items. 


For this spread, I worked in my Life Crafted Album. I started with patterned paper from the Life in Motion Digital Papers. I decided to use the same blue grid paper for both pages to create congruency in my spread.

Then I placed my photo strip on the left page. I left it simple by adding fussy cut florals from the Life in Motion Papers and a "You Are My Sunshine" circle from the Life in Motion Digital Elements



Next, I pulled this older striped CTK paper from my stash and a blue tag from the Citrus Twist Shop to create hidden journaling under my photos. 



I simply cut the papers down to about 2.5 in x 5 in and folded them over vertically. Then adhered the tags under the first half of the folded paper. Adding the tag helped to make a flap that made the journaling easily accessible.


I used the Fresh Start Puffy Phrase Stickers to add my vertical "Cherish" title. I completed my spread by adding more fussy cut florals and Life in Motion Elements.

Just like that, my spread was complete. I am amazed at how such a simple spread can hold so much meaning.

Thank you for following along with me today! I hope you are inspired!





No comments:

Post a Comment