Saturday, February 4, 2023

3-to-Inspire with Nathalie

 


Hi there!
Nathalie with you today bringing you this week's 3-to-Inspire challenge featuring the new Cherish release.  Here are this week's 3 prompts:

  1.  Set your title on an angle
  2. Use a small color palette
  3. Ephemera is your friend!
I used the three prompts and the Cherish kit and digital files to create this spread for my 6x8 Life Crafted album:



I love how the three prompts actually helped to pull this together in a short amount of time.   Let's take a closer look:





I started my project by selecting my color palette. I wanted to make the green and coral peachy of the Cherish kit to shine. So, I added a bit of teal and yellow ( both from the Digital Patterned paper) to  complement my palette.




To bring some of the journaling patterned paper to the photo side of the picture, I chose to line the top of the paper (both digital papers) with  it, then folded to reveal the design.  The angle the fold creates was the perfect spot for my title (Sadie Teal Green Puffy Alpha stickers).    The large ephemera flower just helps to emphasize the angle of the fold, and title placement.





This month's Cherish ephemera is packed with so many elements.   I used the large floral ephemera as anchors at the two corners of the spread.   Then, decided to layer a few of the pieces at the bottom corner of the picture.  I am adding a bit of interest here with the texture of the twine that keeps the tags together.





A few enamel dots complete my spread.   I hope this inspires you to use the prompts and our CHERISH release to create a project of your own!

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment