Sunday, June 27, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Lory

 


Happy Sunday everyone! How are you? Summer is officially started and after a year and half of hard time we all need relax, sun and sea to rest and leave the stress behind. Don't you think? 

How is going your storytelling this year? I'm trying to tell random stories of that month so I'm gathering together the main and most beautiful stories of that month to document and record them.

Today I'm sharing with you my latest story told and archived in my June Life Crafted album using one of the adorable sketches from Citrus Twist. 

Here the sketch


I have loved this sketch at the first sight ,  it has inspired me a new life Crafted spread. I have used many  paper strips from the NEW! PEACHY KEEN 6X8 PAPER PAD BY FANCY PANTS DESIGNS that you find in the shop.  So I cut out strips, then in the middle of the page I have added the photo where I cut with a cut die a piece of it adding dimension with  3d double side tape. 


To complete the page I mixed up a lot of June ephemera, NEW! CITRUS TWIST BUTTERFLIES & TAGS DIE-CUT CARDSTOCK EPHEMERA , to be true some of my favorites ever. Drops of white acrylic paint ink here and there, the journaling with the gorgeous phrases stamps and the title from the alphabet stickers

Here my version of this sketch





Ad here some close ups:





Hope you like it and it inspires you to document your memories! We all have a wonderful ordinare life to tell! Remember the little things are the most beautiful things in life :)

Love, Lory





No comments:

Post a Comment