Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Tuesday Tutorial-Candace

Hey friends! Candace back with you today to share a few Tuesday Tutorial ideas.  I am still in love with all the cute colors and themes in the April kit!  I wanted to create a spread all about my little guy turning 11.  I have told lots of birthday stories so this year I wanted to take a little bit of a different angle.



A new way to tell the same birthday story is to talk about favorites and even include memorabilia!  I thought it would be fun to talk about his favorite birthday treat, Nana's Texas Sheet Cake, and even include the recipe.  To start the spread I stamped the date on the title card.

 

Next, I added my journaling to a 3x4 card in the center of the spread.



I also typed out the full recipe to his cake on the lower right 4x6 card.



I added a few embellishments from the ephemera pack and the ADORABLE leatherette stickers!







I am SO in love with the final spread!  On your next spread try telling a story that you may have told many times in a new a different way.  Also, try adding a pull tab to a card in your spread to make removing it a little easier and make it look SO fun!  Can't wait to see what you create!

Have a beautiful day!
Candace



No comments:

Post a Comment