Thursday, April 12, 2018

Traveler's Notebook with Veera

Hi, it's Veera here today to share a traveler's notebook spread I created with the wonderful April kit. I was so inspired by the bold and fun colors so I wanted to incorporate that to my spread.



As traveler's notebook is slightly smaller format than 12x12 layout that I also do, I wanted to make sure that the layout is not too busy. I added majority of the colors and embellishments to the right side with bold and colorful pattern paper. To balance this, I kept the left side of the spread fairly neutral but still had a strong element there also to keep the two sides in balance. 


The gold glitter phrase from Dear Lizzy is a good example of the fact that even though the format of TN is smaller you don't need to use only small embellishments.


On the right side I used embellishments of different colors and shapes. The embellishments blend quite nicely to the background but still add interest.


Are you loving the colors of April kit as much as I am?

xo Veera

No comments:

Post a Comment