Monday, July 24, 2017

Bible Journaling with Jessy

Hi everyone! How has your week been? I'm back again to share with you what I have created with July Grace Box kit. This time round I worked with this bible verse on how you should be rooted in his words and blossom from them. 

Colossians 2:7 - rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.
Let's get started... 
This back of this page has stained the front page so I had to cover it. When I was looking what I use to cover it up, I saw this CTK packaging. Thought that it'd be great to cut a portion of it and paste. 


Next, I adhered some of the floral stickers at the top & bottom to further enhance the page. 


Added a banner too. 

Next, I stamped some phrases onto the paper. 


Finally, I added some written words to complete my page. 


Here are close-ups on my page...



I'm sharing 2 more pages that I created with the July GraceBox kit. 

 For this page, the verse that I wanted to work on has been filled with another verse, so to add on. I used a patterned paper and tape it down with washi tape. Decorated the page (front and back) with awesome products in the box. 


I absolutely adore all the die-cuts from pinkfresh studio. They went perfectly with this verse! 

Thank you for joining me today!
Xoxo Jessy




No comments:

Post a Comment