When I opened up this kit and saw the cute doilies and die cut cardstock pieces I kind of new the direction I wanted to go and the scripture I wanted to focus on.
Layering stickers, and stamps underneath the doily and then cardstock pieces, more stickers and stamping on the top of the doily as well.
When I added the light pink floral stickers they sort of disappeared and since I wanted them to stand out more I traced them in black which made them "pop" more. One thing I have learned over the years is not to be afraid of altering embellishments to fit your vision.
For a finishing touch I added metallic watercolors to the floral leaves to give them some extra shimmer. Wishing you a blessed rest of the week friends!