Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Tutorial Tuesday with Lilith

Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday with Lilith.
For this tutorial I picked one of my favorite papers from the May kit and add-on but which is for me also one of the most difficult to work with. It is such a graphic design and takes up most of the space and I didn't want to cover anything up.

Here is a look at how I went about using it.

I started by placing my photo in the white space that was left on the patterned paper and I picked out one of the die cuts from the Live More copper foiled die cuts pack from Pink Fresh Studio which came in the main kit. I put that to the left of the picture.


Then I rummaged through the die cuts and picked out a couple more that I wanted to use. I placed them in the other spots which didn't contain any designs.


I did add two die cuts to the O of MORE as I wanted to draw attention the words and the two die cuts didn't distract from the design but enhanced it.


Two arrows create flow and draw the eye towards the photo. To break up the horizontal line of the photo I added a star die cut. I also took 2 thicker numbers from the Thicker set that came in the add on and made the number 10. (My son's 10th birthday).

Here you can see the finished layout.





 Thank you so much for stopping by and happy scrapping.

Lilith


No comments:

Post a Comment