Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sunday Sketch with Lilith

Hello. I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday. Today I am sharing the Sunday sketch with you. I used the May Brighton kit and the add on kit to create my layout. There are so many products to choose from that I didn't know where to start but I quickly picked a color combo based on the Die cuts from Shimelle's collection.

Here is a look at the sketch:
Instead of using two photos I used one photo and a card which I cut out of one of the patterned papers from Shimelle Lane's collection.  I kept the placement of the title and the embellishments as well as the added detail at the top right hand corner.





I used the flower die cuts from Shimelle (Little By Little Paper Die-Cut Shapes (American Crafts)). I added a couple of Shimmer ink splatters to create flow like on the sketch.

To play along with this week's challenge, create a layout inspired by the sketch, upload it to the Citrus Twist Kits Gallery with the sketch date (5/27) in the title, and you might win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK store.  

No comments:

Post a Comment