Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Simple Travel Notebook Spread With Simple Embellishments



So when you scrapping and you end up with some die cut ephemeras, sentiments and stickers you still can create pretty and minimalist Travel Notebook Spread. All you have to do is prepare the TN, your fav pen for the handwriting, and also the stamp. All of the die cut and also the leather stickers are in Main Scrapbook Kit and also add on kit for March 2017.

This is my full spread using it. This spread is about me and what happend on me in February 2017. I try to focus on the summary of my life using my small handwriting so you don't have to use so many embellishments. For the left page I just decorate it using some die cut ephemeras and also do some stamping.
 
I'm not scare to let the blank space and just decorate the bottom area.


For the right side, I print out two square photos in strips of me. Do some layering with some tags and ephemeras. I also still can do stamping to decorate my photo.


I paste the stickers randomly first and after that I did handwriting. That is the best way to make your layout looks so full and end up pretty.

So you still can do memory keeping with what you got. Don't be scare just start and you will see the pretty result.

Love : Evelynpy

2 comments: