Thursday, February 23, 2017

Add-on kit with Marie-Pierre

Hello CTK fans!!

This month I was "working" with the "bright side" add-on kit and there were so many pretty embellishments, that I ended up not even using the papers!!

Here's my layout:


Every year, since 2010, we take a family photo at Christmas time. Nobody like to do it, but I force them. ;) And this year someone told me: it would be fun to see them all together. Well, here they are! And I love to see the growth of the kids.


I used the grey cardstock as my base and I crafted the title with the chipboard letters, a word from the sticker sheet (I let out the "friends" that was attached to the "family") and a label, also from the sticker sheet. I wrote the word "obligatory" with my brush pen.

From one of the palm leaf from the sticker sheet, I created a Christmas tree. The glittery dots are the centers of the geotags and anchor and I used a star that I found in my stash.


I used a grid composition with different sizes of photos and I added small embellishments to guide the eye all around the grid. I also stamped the years each photo was taken.

I used the "happily ever after" stamp set to stamp on the yellow label.


I love the gold glitter on the stickers!!

And here I have a very simple layout with a story that moves me.

Marie-Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment