Thursday, December 15, 2016

Just Give Me Jesus | Dec Grace Box!

Hi everyone, it's Bonita Rose today! 


Today I'm sharing a page in my Faith Journal
all about my need for Jesus this Holiday Season. 





This page is in my messy style, and I used some of the beautiful 
Distress Paint included in this month's Dec Grace Box! 
Love the color! 



My journaling reads: 

Jesus, You are the reason. 
Every year.
Every Christmas. All I want  is to 
be closer to You.
Help me to spend that time with You. 
Every day, help me. 

You help me every day. 
Help me to see You more. 






Supplies used: 

Distress Paint, Dec Grace Box 
Faith Hope Love card, Dec Grace Box 
you are the reason  and Give Me Jesus stamps, stamp set from Dec Grace Box 
small orange doilies, Dec Grace Box 
die cuts, Dec Grace Box
paper clip, Dec Grace Box
collage paper, bible verses
Prima flower mask/stencil
Prima flowers








XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment