Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Please Welcome New Creative Team Member Chantal Philippe


This week we are thrilled to announce a new addition to our scrapbooking Design Team, Chantal Philippe (Canada). Chantal's first layouts will appear in March, as she works her magic with some of the newest CHA 2015 product.

Chantal Philippe


I am a Canadian currently residing in our nation’s capital, Ottawa with my partner, my brother and my daughter as well (on a part time basis). I started scrapping digitally back in 2008 after my daughter Meagan was born. Although I am still playing around with those digital goodies, I’ve somewhat transitioned to paper and I am in love…perhaps even more so. I am a coffee addict, a closet romantic and I cannot resist a bribe involving any type of sugary treat.

I’m very much looking forward to sharing my projects with you all AND seeing all of yours!

xoxo
Chantal

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the team Chantal! Can't wait to see your creations with the kits!

    ReplyDelete