Thursday, January 16, 2014

Be Inspired with Amélie

Hi there! Do you need some inspiration today because I have a new inspiration for you! Do you like doilies?? As far as I'm concerned.. yes, I love them!
So, this is a part of my inspiration for you. Look at this!






 This one come from Pretty Little Studio's blog:


And now, my layout inspired by these pictures:

remember1b1

Some details:

remember4


remember3


remember5

For this layout, I used January Add-On Kit. Some doilies come from my stash, one is cutting with my Silhouette Cameo.You can also find some embellishments from previous kits like enamel dots, washi tape, sequins and transparency arrows. Crochet doily and wood stars come from my Citrus Twist Christmas kit.

I hope this will inspire you!
See you soon,
Amélie

2 comments: