Saturday, March 25, 2023

3-To-Inspire With Diane

 


Hi there, it's Diane here with this week's 3-To-Inspire Challenge!

For this layout I used the Spring Dreams Digital Collection, papers and ephemera from the Gingham Garden Collection (Crate Paper) and the Rose Gold Puffy Alphabet Stickers from the shop.

Here are my three prompts:

1. Go Vertical. Use strong vertical lines with patterned paper and photos.

2. Use a photo frame in at least one spot to highlight a photo.

3. Create a large title using puffy alphabet Stickers.

For the first prompt I printed out the digital patterned paper twice and cut those in half to create the vertical elements. Next, I selected two photos to be printed vertically in the same size as the paper.


For the second prompt I then selected two frames from the Gingham Garden Ephemera Kit and printed photos to go behind them. 


I love using frames to spotlight my favorite photos!

For the last prompt I used those gorgeous Rose Gold Alphas to create my title. I added some strips of journaling, a few more embellishments and this layout was done!


I hope you will play along this week! If you do, make sure to tag Citrus Twist Kits so that we can see your beautiful projects!

Happy Scrapping!

Diane




No comments:

Post a Comment