Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Life Crafted inspiration with Marivi





Hello again, I hope you are all well and from here I wish you the best, we will get out of this soon.💪

I bring three projects, two made with the Life Crafted "NIGHT & DAY"kit on the LC Album.

In this I have used several papers combined with each other and with the photo. It is a small collage and some decorations to complete.




The second project is a LO, for which I have used LC Night & Day and Add-on-kit.

One of the LC kit papers as a background. The title and trimmings Add-on kit.
At the top a rivet with the same paper and as it did not reach me I have added another little piece.
I have also sewn with a sewing machine and a few staples.






The third could not be easier, as the protagonist, in addition to the photo, that precious paper that asked not to be cut.
A pair of chipboards and you're done.







I hope you like them and inspire you to create.
See you soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment