Saturday, June 24, 2017

3 to Inspire with Diane

Hi everyone, Diane here with another 3-to-inspire challenge for you! You can find this challenge here every Saturday for those who need a little extra creative push to get scrapbooking, to keep scrapbooking or for those who just like a challenge! Your take on this challenge can be a layout, Traveler's Notebook page or a pocket page spread and remember that you'll want to include all 3 prompts on your project.

Your prompts this week are:
  1. Try a smaller format
  2. Use a LARGE title 
  3. Use the multiple embellishments of the same shape.
Here’s my take on this challenge ...


I wasn't sure the vague idea I had in my head was going to work but I REALLY wanted to use the alphas in the June Citrus Twist Kits Sprinkles kit to make a bold title. Luckily they fit perfectly in my Traveler's Notebook!

Then all I had to do was add a few die-cuts from the Pocket Life kit to my photo and as many hearts as I could fit on and my page was all done. So bright and colourful!


And here is the process video of how this layout came together...


Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own projects and share them with us here in the gallery and/or our Facebook Forum. You can also upload to Instagram, but remember to tag us @citrustwistkits. Looking forward to seeing what you do with this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment