Design Team Call
We are looking for 1 or 2 new creative team members to the Citrus Twist Kits family of designers.
Deadline: April 12, 2015
We will select and notify those chosen by April 16, 2015
Term: June 2015 through May 2016
Needed: Up to 3 new creative team members. While we are focusing on U.S. designers, we are open to seeing applications worldwide.
We are searching for a Designer with an active blog who is strong in social media, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and who specializes in Pocket Life (PL).
You should be able to meet deadlines, create tutorials (photo or process videos), participate in blog hop events, take part in our CTK Facebook community, comment on Gallery uploads and promote Citrus Twist Kits through your blog and your social media channels.
Each month you will work with a Citrus Twist Pocket Life kit plus either our Embellishment kit or our new Sprinkles kit.
Previous Design Team experience is not required.
• 3 project pages or spreads a month plus one alternate project. About once every 12-16 weeks you’ll be asked to create a tutorial (around one of your 3 projects) for our Tutorial blog.
• 1 alternate project per month: card, additional PL page, mixed media, scrapbook page
• Once every 8 weeks you will be responsible for our weekly PL Sketch day on our blog. Based on one of your monthly projects you will create 3-4 PL sketches to share on the blog.
• Participate in blog hops
• Feature your CTK design work on your blog, in our gallery and share sneaks and layouts on your Instagram account. (You will also be assigned posting to the CTK Instagram account for a one week period, once every 4 months.)
• Actively promote Citrus Twist Kits on your blog(s), Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts and in other galleries and forums to which you belong to
Deadline is April 12, 2015
Please email your bio, 5 samples of recent PL pages or spreads and a paragraph on why you think you will be a great fit for the Citrus Twist Kits creative team and any design team experience you have. Please include a link to a process video if you have one available to view.
Include links to your blog, Instagram and online gallery to view your work.
Email Your Submission
Include Pocket Life Design Team Call plus your name in the email Subject line and email to: email@example.com
Thanks so much for your interest in becoming one of our Design Girls. Good luck!