Saturday, July 6, 2013

Guessing Game #6 - Saturday Inspiration

Happy weekend Citrus Twist friends! It's Nathalie here today to share a new page with the July main kit "Sail Away" and the embellishment kit "Go Girl". There are a few feminine elements in this main kit and instead of making another page about my boys, I decided to make a page about one of my obsessions: dark chocolate. I hope some of you can relate! :D

nathalie_addictedlarge_CTjuly2013

I loved the ombré paper so much (if you know who makes it, leave your guess in the comments!) I didn't want to cover it up so I centered one photo over a few layers then continued with a vertical design for my title and journaling. The gold doilie which I pulled from my stash is a reminder of the gold inner wrapping my delicious chocolate comes in.

DSC_0132

The three brads are from the embellishment kit as well as the alpha stickers. The date stamp used on the glassine bag is from a previous kit.

DSC_0131
DSC_0133

I will see you back here next week but until then remember that by guessing manufacturers and collections included in these kits, you are playing for a $5 gift card to the Citrus Twist store! Have fun!

9 comments:

  1. Mmm dark chocolate is my favorite!!

    Is it Dear Lizzy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley! It is not from Dear Lizzy....

      Delete
  2. Ooh is that diagonal paper from Crate Paper's The Pier line? And I'm thinking those title stickers are from OA Travel Girl. Or maybe Fancy Pants. Love your page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great eye Heather! The diagonal paper is from The Pier collection and the alphas from the OA Travel Girl line (and part of the embellishment kit) - Thank you!

      Delete
  3. just love this Nathalie!.. and you have good taste in chocolate! have an addiction to Lindt 70% myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Ombre paper is by Cosmo Cricket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Natalie! It is part of their Summer Love collection! Bravo!

      Delete
  5. LOVE the ombre and that you paired it with the gold foil doily for a chocolate layout - very Willy Wonka, in the best way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nathalie, LOOOOOVE this layout and the content of the layout (I'm a fan of dark chocolate too!). I think it's one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete