Saturday, February 15, 2020

3 To Inspire with Alena



     Hello, crafty friends!
 Alena here today with a 3-to-Inspire challenge for you!
    Here's the prompts I chose:

  1. Use layering.
  2. Use a cut file.
  3. Use stamps.



I am using the February 2020 Possibilities Life Crafted Kit  and  Traveler's Notebook stamps for my pages today.
I usually use color photos in my Project Life. But today I wanted to use black-white photo. In this case, it is very easy to add embellishments. Just use whatever you like.


 I love this grey patterned paper with handwritten text. I divided it into two parts and used them on both pages. Thus, the whole spread looks harmonious.


 Layering always looks good. You can layer pieces of paper left over from previous projects, pieces of vellum, labels, and so on.
Also I added accents with machine stitching

Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.


Alena


No comments:

Post a Comment