Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Tuesday Tutorial with Anna - Make your own TN-Cover

Hi lovelies! Anna here today. Happy Tuesday and welcome to my little tutorial time,YAY!
I'll share with you how I make my own TN-Cover. I'ts easy peasy, I promise.

I've made a , hopefully, easy to follow step by step tutorial for you to look at.
Take your time and please ask if you have any questions.


1: You need some sort of thicker paper or like my choice, a piece of burlap with one side plastic covered.
2:Use your insert (there's two awesome Tutorials of how to make your own here and here) to measure the size of your cover, remember to make it slighly bigger than the insert since it will "grow" when you start to fill your insert with your lovely creations.
3:Cut it out, I used my old trusty scissors :)
4:Fold it in the middle to make a spine.

5-6: Again, use your insert to mark out where to do your holes for the elastic bands to hold your insert and to "lock" your TN-Cover.
7-8: Punch out the holes.

9-11: Mount the elastic bands.
12: Put your insert inside your brand new "made by yourself" TN-Cover :) YAY!!!



Here's a sneak of how I embellished my "homemade" insert using the fabulous ephemeras from the December Add On Kit.


And here's one spread from my December album again using the awesome December Add On Kit as well.
The big snowflakes I've made with my Silhouette Cameo.




Well, that's all for now. I really hope you find some inspiration to try make your own TN-cover and please be sure to show us over at our Facebook Forum, CTK Fan Page.
Can't wait to see, YAY!! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo


2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome Anna! Definitely going to give it a try (really love that burlap look, have to go buy some now!!) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww!! Thanks so much for your encouraging words!!! Can’t wait to see what you will find out!! 😍😘

      Delete